Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis the Season

To be sick :/. I haven't forgotten you all.  A family that is rarely sick has been non stop sick.  Z tested negative for Strep, Flu and Mono, 10 days on an antibiotic.  A week later nurse calls that Kieran has same symptoms.  That night he wakes with a BAD stomach virus.  That was Friday morning.  He hasn't eaten and began to vomit again this am.  D took him to the ER, he has Strep.  No fever, never complained about his throat.  They have him a shot of an antibiotic, hopefully it is healing him quickly.  

Yesterday I saged the house.  I never did it when we moved in and it is time to get rid of all the negativity surrounding us right now and move in to the new year with a fresh and positive outlook!  

I promise a nice post to follow up on the holidays by the end of the week, if I don't come to ramble sooner!

1 comment: