Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Let's get this party started!

A BIG shout out to Carrie for the idea and support in getting this off the ground.  I have no claim to fame, I don't consider myself SuperMom, most days, I consider it a success if we all make it to bed on time and in fairly clean clothing!  My daughter, Zoey, is almost 8 and loves all things American Girl and Monster High.  She wants to be an artist, a chef, a teacher and a fashion designer.  Kieran, my son, is 5 and a half can answer most all of your Skylanders questions and then some.  He loves to watch YouTube toy reviews and has been asking to make some of his own, so be on the look out for some cameos from him!  If you are hoping to find gourmet organic dinner ideas or how to be the picture perfect family, keep searching.  What you will learn here, is that we all do the best we can and what works for us.  I hope, at the very least, that you come to visit my blog, and leave knowing you are not alone, we can feed our child Easy Mac for lunch and they will still love us without the need of intensive therapy in the future.  Welcome, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment