Thursday, October 30, 2014

Total randomness before 8:00 AM

This morning I awoke at 6:00 to the sound of Kman digging through his bucket of Legos and I have never been more glad!  Now, before you go running for the hills, saying, "Blah, she IS just another super-mom type!" Let me explain :). Last night my little man was pretty sick.  He didn't ask for food once, which I am pretty sure has never happened in his life.  He slept most of the evening, and was pretty hot when I checked on him after cheer.  So to hear him playing told me he was on the mend :). Which I guess means a Thursday full of snuggles and Legos :). Just to calm your fears about the validity of my mediocrity, I added an extra spoon of sugar to my coffee this morning :). And not agave sugar or sugar in the raw, good old fashioned refined white sugar!  Four teaspoons in a tall cup.  Yummmmmm!  

So then I drop Zoey at school.  BOY is the fog dense this am!  I drop her at the door and as she is getting out of the van, we had this conversation:

Zoey: Love you, see you tomorrow!
Me: Tomorrow?
Zoey: Yes, my field trip, remember?
Me: So you are sleeping at the school tonight?
Zoey: Oh....yeah ::giggle::

I think I will get in line later then usual so I am towards the back and let her sweat it out a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment