Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby it's cold outside!

Last night I made an awesome (if I do say so myself) crock pot baked ziti (calm down, I used jarred sauce and cheese I purchased pre shredded).  The temperature outside dropped rather quickly over night and we awoke to a 2-hour school delay.  Within the hour flurries turned in to snowfall and they called off school for the whole day.  Stuck inside with the kids without warning or preparation AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!  Ok, deep breaths, we can do this.  We just sat in all weekend while Kieran was sick, but that was different.  Only 1 kid was whining that they were bored.

Thank goodness Zoey's read-a-thon started yesterday!  I issued a challenge, and she has now logged over 240 minutes of reading since she got home from school yesterday.  The times she wasn't reading she occupied herself with cat videos on YouTube :). 

Kman was granted full custody of the TV.  We watched 2 movies 3 times each while he drained the battery on his iPad twice, but he was thrilled and there was very little bickering, so I consider the day a win!

I am now set up on most of the major Social Media sites.  You can follow me on PinterestInstagram, Google+ and Twitter @AMediocreMommy.  Find me on Facebook as well!

4 comments:

  1. It was 20 degree's and icy here. Brrrr I am using my Marlboro parka :p Its not fashionable but I don't turn into a Popsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what look at your graphic!! Update your blog homey! I want to see the graphic better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten to play with the blog artwork yet. I am computer-less and it isn't easy on the iPad :(

    ReplyDelete