Thursday, November 6, 2014

Coyotes and Groundhogs and Vols, oh my!

So my morning started with a bang!  I had to jam the breaks to avoid hitting a coyote that ran right out in front of my car!  By the time I calmed down from having to stop short, it dawned on me what I had seen, and that I was one turn away from the house!  That certainly solidified my decision to keep Ginger an indoor only kitty!

I have been trying to give myself daily projects to get the blog and everything that goes along with it up and running.  I have started working on artwork and branding.  Today, I jumped head first into completely unknown waters and joined Twitter!  You can now follow me at @AMediocreMommy but be kind, I still don't fully "get it" :). So far, I only have 9 followers, so any tweet love would be greatly appreciated.  I did get a notification that @VolNation is following me, and I wasn't even following them first.  Go Vols!!!  Thank you for supporting a fellow Knoxvillian!

We all know that in the Fall, many animals start to prepare for Winter.  We have been seeing more and more of our "pet" Phil as he eats his way towards hibernation.  Since I have spoken about him a few times now, I tried to zoom in with my phone and get you all as best a picture as I could.  



Sounds like a pretty productive day, doesn't it?  Don't be too fooled, I didn't accomplish much else other then cleaning the litter box 5 days late and taking out the trash :). I would hate to disappoint you and make you fear I lured you in with a false blog name!

No comments:

Post a Comment