Thursday, November 13, 2014

Opinions Wanted

Apparently y'all like rants!  That was my most read post yet!  Sorry to be so quiet since, been busy with my American Girl groups as we get closer and closer to the holidays.  Speaking of holidays, let's talk sales.  Are you an all year shopper?  Do you shop Black Friday?  Or are you that person running around the mall Christmas Eve like a chicken with their head cut off?  Since we celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas and Zoey's birthday is in December, I usually start shopping over the Summer.  I do like to go out on Black Friday for fun, usually I try and snag $5 pajamas or a movie, the main list is usually done so I don't have to stress over making sure I am there in time to not miss out.  share with me how you like to do your holiday shopping and why!

1 comment:

  1. I am a shop-o-holic so any excuse is a good one. I am really needing the TRU BF ad. Of course someone has to make sure I am up at Midnight CM for the AG sale LOL :) My husband on the other hand hates crowd and was sent the hospital by a little old lady mowing him down in her car... *sigh* LOL Oh and we NEVER have a babysitter so we have to take William with us.. not good!

    ReplyDelete