Monday, November 10, 2014

In which I impress myself


I did it, I really did it!  I accomplished several of the items on my task list from my last post!  I went through the garage, it is sorted by sell and keep and sell online.  I even took a handful of pictures and posted some of the items for sale online!


I have not managed to cut the fabric for the project for my friend yet, however I did do the sock experiment for Zoey's cheer team!  Go Admirals!


Today I managed to get out and accomplish several errands I have been procrastinating for no other reason than it required leaving the house in real clothing.  I have been trying my best to be as economical as possible with the grocery shopping.  My children LOVE steak and Kroger was having a good sale, so I did get a nice sirloin for Deron's famous peppercorn sauce.  I made rice on the side which the kids love.  I have to say, it just all came together even better then mediocre!  The rice was seasoned just right, and I managed not to let it boil over onto the stove.  D cooked the steak to where it was still tender and juicy.  It was a family collaboration that ended in the kids proclaiming they loved it over and over while asking for thirds.


Tomorrow there is no school, so my post might have a completely different tone....


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I procrastinated to hell and back but I have reasons. I need a sample of that peppercorn saucer its one of my favorite things and my kids LOVE LOVE steak. :)

    ReplyDelete