Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I love where I live!

Grocery shopping while hungry = not good
Grocery shopping with the kids = even worse
Grocery shopping with the kids when all of you are hungry = disaster

It has been an all around crappy kinda day.  No one reason in particular.  Not feeling 100%, people backing out on local sales and wasting my time! online sales slowing to a halt, nothing major, just added up for an off day.  One thing I did see on the way to market, that brought a smile to my face was a younger couple, maybe mid-late 20's, driving in from out of town for their vacation.  Their honeymoon, perhaps?  Their license plate was from DC, so I am guessing their daily lives are pretty hussle and bustle and city life.  As they got closer to Sevierville and Pigeon Forge, the passenger opened the sun roof, held her phone over the car, and began to record the view of the mountains, even from 20-30 miles away yet.  I hope I never take for granted that I have such beauty right in my back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment